Carl Schulkin's Teacher Resources
Advanced Placement United States History Workshop, June 23-27, 2003
Advanced Placement United States History Workshop, June 24-28, 2002
- "A Beginning Teacher's Guide to Using the World
Wide Web to Teach About the Holocaust"
- Introduction to Web Site Evaluation
- "The Novice in The Valley of the Shadow
Archive: Using Computer Technology to Help Teach the United States History
- Sample Web Site for Learning Web Page Design
- Sample Student "Virtual Paper"
- Web Sites for Teaching American Civilization